I'm a bit under the weather lately
sore throat,flu.a bit feverish.
no fun! =(
so for lunch today i cooked the ultimate comfort food
of all time..
well,at first i just wanna eat ol' plain porridge
but then beskut ask me how to make corn in a cup
then,what the hey..might as well throw in some of the corn right?
let's cook,shall we?
- 1 cup sticky rice ( wash )
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup corn ( frozen/fresh/in tin ) no matter...
- salt & sugar to taste
- Melt the butter,and toss in the corn.cook a minute or two.
- Add the rice and water. cook on high till come to a boil.
- Keep stirring to avoid burning.
- Reduce the heat,put on a lid.cook well till the rice become kinda double it size.
- Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Serve while it still hot.
truthfully...i dunno what it taste likes..
my runny nose kinda shut down my taste buds.
haha..but do gv it a try..
i promise,u cant go wrong with this combo..