I've been baking butter cake for so long using this recipe that i forgot where i got the recipe from.no matter..its tasty,buttery,and easy to bake within 1hour for times like last minute birthday parties between us.i think,all of my friends already received at least once for their birthday,or if they requested it from me.yep..im kind hearted..i take baking requests..hehehe...
let's bake shall we?
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 125 g / 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- Sift together a.p flour,salt and baking powder.set aside.
- Cream the butter till white and fluffy
- Add sugar,vanilla,eggs.mix on medium till sugar dissolves.
- Add sifted ingredients alternately with milk
- Mix on high for 5 minutes
- Bake on pre heated oven at 180 celcius for 30 mins or until toothpick come out clean.
decorating suggestions :
- melt 1 chocolate ( normal choc bar,cadbury,alpen gold,etc ) with some milk on microwave,spread on top of the cake.hey...its fine by me..
- spread some jam...not really my fav
- sift some powdered sugar..easy,but messy..hehe
- meh..just go plain ...its yummyy on its own..