is there a reason NOT to eat chocolate?
please don't answer that..
okay,maybe for chocolate hater ( what??!! ...yep,im talking bout u salina..hehe)
or allergic to chocolate.
but not me.
i HEART chocolate
any kind.white,dark,semi sweet,brownies,cake,tart,ice cream...
didn't i said,any kind?hehe..
so yesterday i baked this.
super easy,super yummy!
let's bake,shall we?
The tart shell :
- 2 cups a.p flour
- 4 tbs cocoa powder
- 14 tbs powdered sugar
- 2 sticks butter ( cubed)
- 2 egg yolks - beaten
- 4 tbs ice water
- Add flour,cocoa powder,powdered sugar in a bowl.mix it well.
- Crumble butter with flour mixture a couples of cubed at a time using only your finger tips until it resemble a crumbs.
- Add yolks and water,knead only until just become dough
- Wrap in a plastic cling,chilled for 1 hour.
- 2 cups vanilla flavored milk
- 4 tbs sugar
- 2 bars Alpen Gold Dark Chocolate ( yup,i'm using choco bars,not cooking choc ) - chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar ( supposed to be powdered sugar,but i'm out )
- i have NO rolling pan.haha..so i just push the dough inside the tart pans till fully covered.
- Prick bottom of crust in several places with fork. Blind-bake crust: Line crust with foil that hangs over edges. fill with dried beans. Bake 20 minutes.let stand 5 minutes.Lift foil and beans from crust.
- Cook milk and sugar till the milk scalded
- Add in the chocolate a handful a time.keep whisking till all melted.
- Remove from heat,add egg one at a time while keep whisking.
- Pour into tart shell
- Baked on pre heated 200 celcius oven for 20 minutes.and another 10 minutes on 250 celcius.
- Let cool before try to consume..